A extension to store your importtant links on your browser. it could also synchronise the data with your account so that the data will persisit with your chrome account.
- Download the files and have it in a folder.
- open the link on chrome chrome://extensions/ or you can open extensions and can go to manage extensions.
- Ans there click on tht button load unpacked
- Select the downloaded folder
- And now you can see the extension has been loaded into your chrome browser.
- Click on the extension to open the link storage
- Click on add button to add a new link
- Click on the toggle button to open the navbar
- You can also favourite some of the links by clicking the star.