Top Up page presents a modal that has no close button and clicking outside the modal does not close it.
Steps to reproduce:
- Go to https://pyrmont.launchpad.ethereum.org/en/top-up or https://launchpad.ethereum.org/en/top-up
- See modal pop-up, but cannot click anything in background to go back. (More natural flow would be to click on the Top Up button on the page, which would still allow a user to navigate "Back", but a direct link leaves you completely stuck)
- It does go away if you connect a wallet, but if you don't, you're stuck.
- Allow user to click outside the Top Up modal area to return to page before Top Up.
- First go to the non-modal Top Up page, with a modal that can be launched from that (instead of popping up directly from the nav button), again with logic to be able to exit it.